Newbie....Get new maps to work????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuRGV

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
Hi all,
I have no idea how to install new maps. I use the instal file of the Bonus Pack to install it. I also manually intalled some new maps by extracting *.unr to UnrealTournament\Maps directory. No any new one is even shown when I play UT??? The only way to see them is "start the practice section".
Any ideas please.
SuRGV

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by SuRGV

No any new one is even shown when I play UT??? The only way to see them is "start the practice section".

umm....even though it took just a bit to understand your sentence structure....didnt you just answer your own question?

You CAN see them im practice session, right?
That means you can play them online as well.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Hehe...yes, that is the only way you can see those maps in single player mode is through the practice. When you connect online and you have the new map the server is playing, then it connects as normal. :)

SuRGV

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
Oh god!!

Thanks a lot you guys
I thought I would have to spend a year to finish all new maps available on the net when playing in Single Mode...too disappointed because I'm tired trying to find a good servers and connect to them with my sh*t Dial-Up connection. Always get "Connection failed. Server..."!!!
is there any way to make them worked in Single Mode or any new maps that can actually work in Single Mode?
SuRGV