I'm getting a critical error whenever I try play my map....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Man

Mar 11, 2000
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Visit site
Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'
History: UGameEngine:: <- Entry

I removed my one player start and inserted a new one. The new player start worked a few times but now this is happening. I'm thinking it's something to do with the player start, I seem to remember running into this problem before but I can't remember what the cause of it is.

[Edited by G-Man on 09-15-2000 at 01:55 PM]

chilters

Feb 17, 2000
aldershot, hampshire, UK
Visit site
Probos...

Fraid I can't help you much, there...haven't
seen that one. Have you tried several Player starts,
sometimes on a biggish map one player start isn't
enough...probably not much use, I will put my
thinking hat on ;)

CC.

G-Man

Mar 11, 2000
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Visit site
Yeah, I've rebuilt a couple of times. I'm trying once more as we speak, I've deleted the player start and added a new one and doing a complete rebuild. Hopefully this will solve my problem.

I don't have any bot paths yet (saving them for last) so that can't be the problem.

I'm being a bit silly because I have a different saved verwion of my map from yesterday evening but I've refused up untill now to go back to it as I'm fairly confident (lossing confidence fast) that this problem will dissapear. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I worked till the wee hours of the morning (again )on the most up to date version of the map.

_________
gman2.gif