small but loyal following...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

boldarbloodpi8

Aug 7, 2000
Visit site
I maybe out of line saying this but I may be on to an idea. What about a PuF Assault all star team. There may not be to many whole clans that like to play. But I am sure there have to be enough PuF players that enjoy assault. 6 players per clan match, lots of puf'rs! :)

GIJoe|pi8|

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Why would that be out of line? Anyhow it's been discussed and met with little enthusiasm. DOM would be the next most likely gametype to play an All-Star game with. Even that's kinda iffy.

Assault was just ruined early-on by the lightning short game times. None of the maps lasted longer than 1:30. Well, they've improved since then and, of course, good defense will make them last quite a long time. But that's all been ruined.

Your best bet is to hop in #planetunreal some night and yell out an Assault server address.

Who knows, I may have misread everyone's feelings about AS.

Here is a thread regarding AS tournaments if you're interested.

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Ok guys, the all star thing should not be played again so soon.

Lets wait a couple of months

-BHS-Snowdog

Aug 2, 2000
www.wuher.com
And if you want to do Assault and eliminate the lightning-fast assault times achieved by rocket-launching, play with friendly fire ON. Ah, I fondly remember the days when you could defend Mazon or Frigate for a couple minutes.