Double Enforcers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jaif

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
If this isn't the right place to ask, please let me know:

I'm trying to write a simple mutator that gives a player double-enforcers whenever they spawn.

I've been able to give people rocket launchers, but I have no idea how to handle the double-enforcers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Jeff

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
I think it's called 'Akimbo Arena'. Check out File Planet of File Leech. They have it.

bullet2.gif

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine." - J. Spicoli

Jaif

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
I couldn't find a double enforcers mutator.

The Akimbo mutator has double of everything except the double enforcer.

Just FYI, I'm using this as way to learn about mutators. Unfortunately, the double enforcer seems to be a special beast, as I can't just add it to the inventory, as that function doesn't like doubles.

I'm trying to figure out how the double enforcers are handled normally, but I can't seem to nail it down.

-J

Jaif

Jan 25, 2000
Visit site
For the record,

I'm not sure how else to do it, but I was able to create another enforcer and then use the 'HandlePickupQuery' function to get it into a pawn's inventory.

-Jeff

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Ummm... maybe I'm just stupid but if you pick up another enforce don't you get the double-enforcer effect already?

S

STC_Wacky

I would e-mail it to you but you don't seem to have specified an e-mail when you joined PuF.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

[PuF]STC_Wacky