old video card!! HELP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a really old video card (nvidia RIVA 128) all i can use is software rendering i have tried opengl and it works but everything gets really really light and the maps wont load.. (except for the skins which look great!) so are there any sugestions for a way to make unreal look beter for me!! except for me to get a new video card, which i will be getting in a couple of months, when i get my new computer.

thanks

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I got a Riva 128zx. He and my copy of Unreal had a few problems in the past, but that's all sorted out now.

Wouldn't suggest trying to find newer driver for you riva card. Nvidia doesn't support their 'older products' anymore.

Go for the latest patch and see if it makes any difference. It did for me. Download it at the files section of Planetunreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.