ctf4 not scoring

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spacemanspiff

Feb 6, 2000
Visit site
This may seem stupid (and I hope it is cause then the answer would be easy) but my CTF4 dosent register scores. It did it the first time, but after that the score remains 0 no matter what. I've tried all the settings, and it still dosent work. Thanks in advance.

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
i think its a known bug the same thing happend to me i remember when i was skimming thought the readme i saw soemthing abotu when it was set to a certin scoreing mode it didnt work

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
im not sure but it seems everytime a server runs mod theres 15 other mutators that that have running on that server that you have to download which really runes it for me i doubt there is any servers running it cause it does have some aparent bugs

spacemanspiff

Feb 6, 2000
Visit site
i don't see anything in the readme

Thanks a lot guys, but I don't see anything in the readme about it. Is there any way to fix it anyway or should I just wait for a new version?

spacemanspiff

Feb 6, 2000
Visit site
yeah you know right after i posted this i fooled around with different settings and i found that out. its awesome tho because if you play something like distribution where you need lots of captures, it really gets crazy. anywayz thanks guys i look forward to playin it on the lan tomorrow!