PDA

View Full Version : Practise UT without a computer

Morety
5th Sep 2000, 02:55 PM
Light up a candlestick. Put your Hoover on reverse and blow it across the room. Telepunts made easy.

|H|Alarion
5th Sep 2000, 02:59 PM
OMG.. that's funny bro! Please tell me you didn't really try this! ;)

Blatant Bastich
5th Sep 2000, 03:07 PM
Ok folks we are aware that Morety is on the board!

We lost control of the security grid that was supposed to keep him in Off-topic.

We have sent out agents to retrive him and the situation should be under control in about an hour.

Again don't panic simply back away slowly from his posts and don't stare directly into his eyes.

Morety
5th Sep 2000, 04:32 PM
Hey, I was allowed to post this topic here. It was under the condition that I could not, in any way, discuss how I make the sound effects.

Boom
5th Sep 2000, 06:16 PM
Well, I got the candle lit, but my vacuum doesn't have a reverse.

The three iron works pretty well though.

Speaking of household tips, I finally got my bathroom clean. I went out and bought one of those superpowered water guns, filled it with bleach, and blasted the bathroom for a few minutes.

The toxic stench is gone, but my toothbrush tastes terrible.

The_Inflictor
5th Sep 2000, 06:37 PM
Speaking of household tips, I finally got my bathroom clean. I went out and bought one of those superpowered water guns, filled it with bleach, and blasted the bathroom for a few minutes.

The toxic stench is gone, but my toothbrush tastes terrible.

ROFL..thats too funny :)

Krypton|BuF
5th Sep 2000, 06:57 PM
And yesterday, as one of my aunts came to visit us and didn't stop brabbling stupid crap while we were having dinner, i just took my plate and threw it at her throat. She shut up before i had shouted out "Headshot!!!" completely...

Are we an insane family?

We use pebbles and those little balloons filled with water to practice shock combos at home. (throw a balloon and try to hit it with a pebble so the balloon explodes...)

Stosh
6th Sep 2000, 07:05 AM
Yeah, but trying to do a hammer jump with the nail gun...it just doesnt have the same feel to it...dammit...I've got to get a jackhammer.

[BuF]Wacky
6th Sep 2000, 07:27 AM
Practicing with the Bio Rifle is really easy to do without UT running... all you need is the flu and a runny nose ;)

Krypton|BuF
6th Sep 2000, 08:20 AM
So by now we have:

Telepunting
Impact Hammer Jumping
The Ripper
GES Biorifle
Combo

Who will be the first to find out how to practise Redeemer-Flying or RocketLauncher-ing at home...?;)

OshadowO
6th Sep 2000, 08:29 AM
I've always wondered if I could convert my blender into a leathal weapon. Fill it up with corn flakes (those bitches are hard) and then point 'em at the target and let 'er rip. Make sure the top is off and presto you are in flak..err flake heaven:D
That or running after people with a chainsaw would help too.
Just make sure you don't start jumping of buildings that seem to be about 384 units in height. On the other hand if your PC is anything better then K6-2 400 then do so but make sure you leave it to me in your will.

Krypton|BuF
6th Sep 2000, 08:40 AM
First time ever i could make the difficult flag run without passing throu the kitchen where my mom usually camps...

After picking up the flag (locatet at the antenna of our car, in the garage) and incoming through the door to our house, i went upstairs, jumped out of the window in my bro's room, had to swim thru the water pool in the garden and escaped to our neighbours...

OshadowO
6th Sep 2000, 09:59 AM
Flag runs...oh yeah I tried that once.
<Coret Music>
I ran out of my base(design lab) armed with my back pack. I deftly avoided falling for two lovely coeds, and three hostile skateboarders. I took the upper route and thus had to go thru the math and science building. I ran out the doors and ahead of me lay the parking lot. In the distance I saw the flag fluttering in the wind. I used a med pack( water fountain) and ran towards my target. I ran atop a couple of cars, but the damned security guards saw me. I dodged off the top of the car, landed on the ground. Using the cars for cover I ran towards the flag. Atlast I reached my target. I grabbed the flag !! I felt joy, elation and pride, as my hands closed around the pole. Half the battle was over! I grabbed the pole and pulled. Nothing. I pulled again. Nothing.
Damn whose the bloody arse who had bolted it to the ground?
And that was my flag run. I'm sad to report the Ca flag still flutters in my schools parking lot. And that is why I always play defense.