Community Development Center

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tricord

Sep 4, 2000
cdc.telefragged.com
Heya folks!

You should check out the newly released Community Development Center for Unreal Tournament. The CDC offers free quality hosting for UT developers to get their projects and work 'out there'.
Indeed, anyone who registers can create a workspace and will have a news script, a poll script, a file manager/uploader, a page stats tracker, a forum moderator page and much much more!! You can even run multiple project workspaces at the same time!

If you're not a developer, you can use the CDC to check out existing projects and browse the searchable listings.

It's just launched, so I hope many of you will show interest and make the CDC a worthy site of the UT Community!

http://cdc.telefragged.com/unreal

Thanks, feel free to leave comments/reactions/whatever below :)

-Tricord
CDC Administrator
PlanetDescent Administrator
GameSpy Industries

Arkive

May 10, 2000
members.home.com
You look kinda sad so I thought I'd say that I thought this was a great idea. However, you may be posting this info in the wrong area. Most ppl here are users, not developers. Post this on a few developer forums and you'll likely get a much better response :).

Jeff

Tricord

Sep 4, 2000
cdc.telefragged.com
You're right!!

I only thought it would get more attention in a general forum (because everybody, including developers read this forum, while developers only read the developers forum).

And, if there are enough projects, the CDC is mostly towards the players. It's a way for developers to present their stuff to visitors/players. Just like E3 and other expositions are for the visitors, not the developers ;)