Walk through a mover?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~NOM~ Cerwin Vega

Jan 21, 2000
Augusta, GA, USA
Visit site
I've made a drawbridge application where the drawbridge is visible, but when I go up to it. I walk right through it. All the same it works with its trigger. It starts out standing straight up in the air, then when someone comes to the base of the drawbridge, it lets itself down. Only problem is you walk right through it. What is wrong with the darn thing? Is there some problem with having triggered movers to rotate and be able to walk on them?

------------------
°NØM° Çërw¡ñ Végå

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Make sure the Mover's properties=>Mover=>EnroachType=ME_IgnoreWhenEnroached (make sure this isn't set to this, wanna have it different).

Also make sure you've reset the scale of the Active brush before you interesect anything to make it into a Mover. An easy thing to do is just right click on the Active brush=>Transform=>Transform Permanently.

~NOM~ Cerwin Vega

Jan 21, 2000
Augusta, GA, USA
Visit site
You must be the UT guru Wanderer. I had stretched my bridge. I remade the bridge without stretching and sure enough that was the prob.. It now works fine. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Thanks Bro!

bullet2.gif

°NØM° Çërw¡ñ Végå