Probs with ELSA Gladiac GF2 GTS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-ÜfM-Thoricatha

Sep 1, 2000
Visit site
My system:
Athlon 800 thunder
Abit kt7 mb
256mb pc133 ram
ELSA Gladiac GeForce2 GTS 32mb
(I just built it)

I downloaded the newest ELSA drivers, then the ELSA bios upgrade, then the detonator 3 drivers, and I even tred that tweakit.com tweak thing, but nothing seems to work. I've tried 420 and 428, no difference.

What happens is I get choppyness and wierd glitches like flashes of ****ed up clipping type stuff. I've tried everything I can think of.... I don't want to spend 100 bucks for a pci voodoo3 just so I can play UT :) Please help me to get UT playable! Pretty please!

-ÜfM-Thoricatha

Sep 1, 2000
Visit site
I got it working!

When UT asks you to choose your 3d device, click on "show ALL devices" then choose openGL support. OpenGL support does not appear under "Certefied compatable devices", but it works like a dream.

Hope that helps someone! :)

tapped

May 14, 2000
Visit site
actually, the detonator 3 drivers is what causes the stutter in ut... use nvidia's 5.22 or 5.33 drivers (until they put the polish on the detonator 3 drivers) and play ut in direct3d... will run a good deal faster.

Sokratez

Mar 29, 2000
www.sokratez.net
Does anyone know where I can find the Win2k Detonator 5.33 drivers? I've got the win95/98 ones, but I recently upgraded to win2k and they're nowhere to download. Thanx