Secrets of UT revealed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arkive

May 10, 2000
members.home.com
Oh god...we got Morety started on that thread again...heh. Everyone needs to band together and make a conscious effort not mention the words "UT" and "Secrets" in the same breath, and perhaps with time (perhaps 7-10 years), Morety will forget about that thread (possibly the most definitive source of information on Hot Carls and other disgusting sexual fetishes). :p

Jeff

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
C'mon now. That's gotta be the best UT secret out there. The utter genious in that thread is unforgettable.

:D

You gotta keep the "unknowing" from asking these questions. It's not my fault. I'm just trying to be helpful. :)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I have a secret to share about CTF-Deck 16. A guy showed me this during a match once, unfortunately there are no "Nali reach arounds" to report. At the bottom and middle of the map. There are two freight type lifts and a corridor separating them. On one of the sides, behind the Boxes that have the Health on them, there is a tiny square outline in the wall. If you stand in front of it it will open and you can translocate into a secret passage. Won't tell you whats back there, but it is entertaining.

mileena

bOingee
May 1, 2000
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin'
I have a secret to share about CTF-Deck 16. A guy showed me this during a match once, unfortunately there are no "Nali reach arounds" to report. At the bottom and middle of the map. There are two freight type lifts and a corridor separating them. On one of the sides, behind the Boxes that have the Health on them, there is a tiny square outline in the wall. If you stand in front of it it will open and you can translocate into a secret passage. Won't tell you whats back there, but it is entertaining.

yep. i've been there. :) nice private place to ... uh...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Well, there is that one in codex(?) where if you shoot a light, a small room opens up and there's a b+w picture and it says something like "not bad for a white guy".

Someone here knows which one I'm talking about.

I've ended up in that room and it drained my health until I shot the wall and got out.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Morety: It's a pic of Cliffy B and it says "Pretty Fly for a White Guy". He had that map running on the UT PS2 demo at E3 and I asked him WHY that room drains health when you go in it. "Because I don't want anyone going in there" Well. Sounds logical. There you have it.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I had to resurrect this post.

I was playing on Warrior the other day and chased a guy out of my base with the flag. He runs straight for the middle building outside and just before the bridge takes a left around the wall. I figured he was going to ambush me so I shoot my redeemer around the corner and watch him dive off the ledge. When I went and looked he was standing on the glass tunnel that runs through the underground to both bases. After killing him with my rockets, I had to ask him how he planned on getting out of there, since there is no way to jump out of the chasm. He agrees to show me and it turns out that on the Red side the glass is a mirage. You can stand at certain points, but where there is glass you drop down into the tunnel. It is only like this on the red side, so I don't know if it was a glitch in the design or if the guy who made it wanted one team to have an advantage escaping with the flag.