lk

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
when i read a post by lk i noticed that there was a link on his rank and i cliked it and i wanted to know what skin was stallion using?
cuz it looks cool

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Why didn't you post a thread entitled "Stallion" ;)

Goto the Planetunreal main page and look on the left hand side under Skins/Textures for a link to a site that may have it.

Oh and yeah, it does look cool :)

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Doh, a post with my name on it and I miss it!

If your talking about the skin hes using in the link to my left by my Lord-like status, its the Xan skin. Just complete the game or edit your user.ini with some line I dont actually remember :(

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
LordKhaine

Dude! Nice pic! CTF 1vs1...!? I've been thinkin' about that, but never tried it. Now I guess I have to. Judging by the pic you guys must've had a blast!