Domination map...anyone know of it...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FROM_ THE_ HEAVENS

Apr 20, 2000
Shawnee, kansas, USA
Visit site
I wish for the life of me i cold find this map....
had some really nice features...(would like to get it so i can see the script to some of them)
While playing a 3 team Dom match on a public server.
when ever you would get the control points the lighting in the area your team controlled would turn that color...also they had some electro animated walls that would change to the color of the team with the control point...
Now the really cool part...
When you had the control point you would see as you do in normal UT....but if the area was the control point taken by the other team....your VIEW went to a DARK RED/BLUE/Green hue to it to where it made for some really nice effects.
and really added some strategy to defending some of control points.
I know this isn't the best description....but was really hard to describe, and have never seen any thing like it done on a UT map before.

has anyone played on a similar map...if so do you remember
the name of it.
i was having so much fun i didn't really play attention to it and asked one of my online friends if he got the map name but didn't...
I checked my NGstats but they didn't show ....
Thanks for any help.

OH the other thing i forgot was they had the Instagib Rifle shooting what ever color of the team you were on. Was a simple change but added a ton of "FUN" to the map...

Timbo

Skilled
May 23, 2000
Germany
Sorry , but tell me !

Sorry I don´t know. But If you find it tell me about it.
Sounds really interesting.