extracting unreal music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Axis=-

Aug 18, 2000
Visit site
umm, im new, i dont know much
i realy like the unreal music, is there a way i can extract it to a waz file or something? or a program out there taht will play the *.umx files for me?
any help would be appreciated, thanks

NutWrench

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Hi -=Axis=-,

The ModPlug Player (http://www.modplug.com) will play the Unreal umx format directly, without having to extract the file first. It also has a "Save as wav" option. :)

nosehair

Apr 25, 2000
Clearwater Fl.
mp3.com
Extract wav.s

You can extract them from the editor, right? Select music/extract. I'ts been a while, Am i right?

NOWZHAYR aaaaaAAAAAAA AIIGHT!!!

I'm on this UK message board and this guy told me (us) that if we end every sentence in : AIIGHT! (British slang for "All-right!") that I would become very popular. Bear in mind that I'm 43 years old.

Later Dudes, the Ramones rule! BWWaaHAhAhAhAAAAA!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.