4.28 and Lame error messages....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
What's up with this patch? I downloaded and installed cause I saw there was new patch. But now when I try to get into a server that may be full it says "connection refused" or something along those lines, instead of "server full". That's OK I guess, but I get the same error message no matter what the reason. Ex. I try to connect and don't have the bonus pack installed....I get the same ambiguous error message "connectino refused". Or if I have an incorrect map version...same thing. That's really annoying cause now I don't know why I can't get into a server. Whether it's cause the server's full or I simply need to redownload a map. It took me forever to realize that I need to get the bonus pack installed. And I only found that out cause my other friend WAS able to get into the server. The "server is full" thing can be avoided, but not all the time cause sometimes a player will join in the game AFTER you've refreshed your server list, so it will still look like the server is open. I don't know if this is a common problem but it's irritating at best to me....