NCG UT Members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

=NCG=FIRESTORM

Aug 15, 2000
Colorado
ncg.amhosting.com
New Century Gamers (=NCG=) http://ncg.amhosting.com is in need of some UT members. Please visit our site, and if you are at all interested, drop us a line.

We have been around for qutie a while now, and have some top notch players. We play Q2, Q3, UT, Tribes, TFC, and CS. However, our UT squad is hurting for members. Thats why I came here. I'm sorry if you do not like clan news on this forum, but we needed to get the word out.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see some of you as NCG soon!

-FIRE

=NCG=FIRESTORM

Aug 15, 2000
Colorado
ncg.amhosting.com
GRRRR...LOL

no prob, I'm not a regular here, I play more TFC than I do UT, just dropping a line, so keep the firestorm name good for me...lol

I got us covered at the TeamFortress2 Forums, dont you worry long lost brotha!

Catch me on ICQ sometime, we will have to hook up and play

fire.jpg

=NCG=FIRESTORM

Aug 15, 2000
Colorado
ncg.amhosting.com
Ya you can see in my pic this is my UT skin, all NCG member skins have the sunglasses and white hair. I love mine.

Well sorry for invading you guys with some of this, but we just needed to get the word out. Thanks, and I hope to see some of you soon!