I have no Sound!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Well I got home last night from vacation. jumped on the pc went into irc. I had icq and everything on and din't notice I had no sound. I have no clue what the hell to do. I checked the sound card connection and reinstalled drivers and it did nothing. Do i need a new sound card? I just noticed the lil button for changing your mic volume and speaker volume from windows is missing. Wtf is going on?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Ah just load it up and let it rip. If it fuxOrs up so be it. Just re-do it again (and again and again) until it takes properly. You have to do it sometime, so dive in there.

I was having prob's with sound and tried UT without sound once. It's not pleasant at all. It's amazing how much every little noise impacts my gameplay.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Im still thinking about it. I really wanna be a lpb. But I also like being a "Good" hpb. My dad wants to restore a '65 Mustang Convertible with me and that will be quite costly so I also have to consider the amount of money he would be putting into the car if he decides to do it. Im gonna look into things and see if I can afford the ISDN install and monthly payments myself but im kinda tight for $$$ since im paying for my own car insurance. I want to upgrade my pc before i do anything though because in a PII 300 and a V2 wont be able to run the games of the future. To make it simple... I dont know what the hell im gonna do :).