My advice to the world

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
If you are ever approached by somebody and asked if you would like to sign up for DSL service with World Wide Net (WWNet), without thought, without pause, immediately, IMMEDIATELY turn in the opposite direction and RUN...run like the wind! Run until you cant run anymore then keep running. Dont look back...run...run..RUN!

Worst mistake I've ever made, and I'm stuck in a 2 year contract. What a pain in the a$$ *sigh* I've learned my lesson though, this'll never happen to me again.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I swear I have the worst luck with this sh1t. First my cable then this crap....goddamn money grubbing bastards.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
That sux L_S we already feel a void creted by your precense or lack there off in OT:(

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I was wondering where the hell have you been lately L_S!

wb

So, what specifically is wrong with the DSL? Did they breach their contract in any way by under-delivering what they'd promised you?

Cancel the service and cancel the checks man.