Dear PuF's or is it PuFfers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
I've been playing UT since it came out, and checking the fourms here now and again. I used to have a chat channel that I hung out at called #Omega, Well the chanop moved on to playing Diablow 2 and I was left without a home. Lately I've been hanging out in #planetunreal, some of you may have seen me. Anyway, I'd just like to say that everyone I've met in there have been real nice and the chat has been very funny at times (Though I don't really chat that much, but I'll read the screen between games sometimes). I have played some PuF members and had some GG's. Just like to say thanks and happy Fraggin.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
WELCOME!!!!

You want some real competition... Check out The Roost 208.7.42.3 (That is, if you can find anybody on there)

I usually get clobbered on there, but I'll kick your
a$$...;)

You can call us anything but PowderPuf Girls.... hehe :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Heya, I played you a couple of nights back...ggs. I hadn't played so much DM in a while (and I call myself a DM'er) :D
Hang around tho I wanr you this place tends to take over you life...it's worse then that pokemon addiction that some people have...me no never heard of Pokemon.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Hey NextoneX,

I played you the other night, had a good time. Nice to have someone fairly equal in skill and connection, seems so rare these days.

Welcome to the refuge of the UT community, we take 99% in, in your case we will make that 1% exception and still let you in. j/k