:o May I put on the PuF tag?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 7, 2000
I think every planet unreal forumer is allowed the PuF tag.........xcept llamas of course............most people i've seen use the |PuF tag behind their name.........put it anywhere you like.............

-Revenant

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
How the HELL do you change your user name. This question was asked before, but nobody answered it. And I wanna be an PuF guy too! ;):);):):redeemer: Can't get enough of this smiley.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Originally posted by Shteef
How the HELL do you change your user name. This question was asked before, but nobody answered it. And I wanna be an PuF guy too!

Send an email and a check to Yellow5 ;)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Why is it that everything Jenny says can be taken two ways. ;) :p

Most people put it after their name like Boom|PuF, but you can feel free to use it how you like.

I think it makes us look too much like a clan if it is like [PuF]Boom.

Shteef, I think to change your name in the forum, you may have to email Stallion. I'm not entirely sure.

And as far as I know, anyone who posts here and isn't jerky can throw on the tag.

Judas, was that you playing with me and Jing late last night in some FFADM?? If that was you, you rock man!!! Those were really fun games. Whether it was you or not, please stop by #planetunreal in the UT chat thingy before you jump into games. That is how we all find each other (just in case you don't already know that :))

Judas!{CBR}

Jul 27, 2000
Visit site
Boom, I dun think that was me. I noticed that there is another Judas beside me Judas!{CBR}. Please be informed I have been playing UT only recently, say a few weeks. I'm basically a newbie and I bet nearly all of u pple here can frag me with right hand picking your nose, left hand eating a burger/pizza while using your feet on the controls .... rotflmao!!! :D :eek:

There is another problem. After I was connected to irc.gameslink.net, and at #planetunreal specified at the channel, I did not see anyone else!!!! :eek: What should I do to get out of that irc console and actually enter into a channel to chat? Please help!!!