Suicide King

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
My latest and greatest brain fart:

I'll log onto servers with people one at a time, and record some demo's of people doing suicides in their most entertaining and funny way. I'll find some place to post them.

People can then download the demo's when done and vote on who they think is the "Suicide King". Doing the viewing and the voting along the same time as the Olympics and treating this as an Olympic event is the theme I've got in mind.

Who wants to be the Russian judge? (hehe)

NOTE: This is in no way meant to demean the life-long suicide accomplishments of ashram. If ashram wishes, we can change this honoured title to something like "Divebomb King" or something.

Krypton|BuF

Still g00 gun lovin' !
Sep 7, 1999
Switzerland
www.unrealtournament.ch
Cool ides.

The difficulty will be to know when people are going to commit suicide.
Can demos be shortened after they are recorded? Or do you have to record for an hour and hope after maybe 43.54 minutes there is a suicide on it?

Jul 22, 2000
If U can cut the demo then sure.But i agree that what if they dont to any "kewl" suicides.If U think U can pull it off, then gl

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'm thinking of people just saying "I got a cool way to kill myself". I'll record a demo, most likey :30 seconds in length at the most. I'll save one demo per entrant on my comp. Then I'll find somewhere to post them (donor anyone?) and everyone can d/l them one at a time or all at once and watch them at their own leisure.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
to clarify a bit more...

These will be rehearsed suicides.

ie. Nigma had a bind where he held the button and danced, when he released it he'd suicide.

That was funny.

Others could include triple-flips off the tower in Face and landing on a cow.

Creativity being the key here.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Or how about trying a Rocket Jump with a Redeemer? :D

I think my signature says it all! :D:D:D