How the good get great

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

everlast25

Aug 9, 2000
Visit site
Great game, addictive fantastic. I am looking to expand my knowledge of binding keys. I am a pretty good player, I have dominated games even on clan servers but many times I run into someone who is extraordinary. I have seen these people take out 3-4 very good players effortlessly. I then decided to look into key binding. Case in point when someone teleports ridiculously fast I believe they are binding their keys. I have never created a map but would love to learn how to do this as I feel its probably related to bot pathing. Can someone send me the alias to do this? I have tried fire | altfire but only the fire works. Is there a way to do a loop? So it would just fire | altfire over and over? Any help would be appreciated. We all want to get better and this just seems like another way.

Thanks
G

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Altfire

I know there is a way to bind your fire key to alt-fire on release. I'm not sure of the command line but if you do a forum search it should pop-up. A few months ago I remember a rather large thread in relation to keybinds

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Most of the rapid-fire xloc throwers don't use alias/binds for it. They're just damn accurate and quick.

But yes, there is a bind for it. I tried one, didn't like it AT ALL.

Try a "Search Boards" on translocator and alias or bind. Something's bound to come up.

Stop on by The Roost (208.7.42.3) for some good games.