I am happy ;)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Can anyone guess why (shhh I know some of you already know how about the others)????

First person who I have not told about this that guesses it gets a 1-1 against me (big whoop but It is all i can offer online ;)

muTTs_kaz

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Total guesses...

You got a new computer,
You got a new car,
You got laid,
You got a new girlfriend,
You finished school,
You got a new job,
You got a raise,
You got a penis enlargement,
You got a penis reduction,
You got pectoral implants,
You won the lottery,
All of the above.

Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about you, so these are the best guesses I could come up with.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I just saw your thread in Off-Topic...

And although I didn't read it, based on the title, and your last post I'm narrowing my guesses down to:

You got laid,
You got a new girlfriend,

And a new one...she went out to dinner with you.

Or you got a kiss. Maybe you've moved beyond this stage; I haven't read the thread.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Well since everybody now knows it's a about a girl...your lunch went very well, you got a number and you got a second date?
BTW I still want a 1 vs 1 ladder match one of these days:)

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
it is going well

Lunch is today (Friday) but I am trying to change it to a dinner now...but we have been talking a lot when we actually get the chance so that's going well and just knowing her has made me happy...I don't get this excited over getting laid...except for my first time getting laid over a year ago ;) Yesterday when I asked her to lunch...she said "any day's fine" then when I started listing two days she said no but said friday's best for me W00T!!!????!!!??? I was thinking (I didn't say it of course) that why didn't ya just say friday...wonder if she was nervous cause I sure was ;)

Anyways, after I asked her...a little later i was packin stuff up and caught her takein a quick glance at me then when she saw me look up she got back to work W00T? hehe so all seems to be going well but we'll see the true test after tomorrows lunch or dinner (and hopefully dinners and a second date agreed upon) :)

muTTs_Kaz

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
american pie

Yeah like on American Pie with a quickcam...*L* yeah right if i ever even get that chance with her she'll be all mine keep your horney little eyes off her!!! ;) J/K

muTTs_Kaz

~NitroFish*

Jun 26, 2000
Tucson, AZ ,USA
Visit site
Tips for Successful First Impression

Take her to Micky Ds for lunch.
Order for her.
Help her with the swivel seat.
If there are free re-fills, offer to re-fill her drink.
Buy her the latest stuffed Happy Meal toy.

She'll be impressed at what a true gentleman your are..lol

Seriously, good luck and let us know how it goes, you stud muffin you...