I know this question was asked a hundred times ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Timbo

Skilled
May 23, 2000
Germany
... but where in the ini files the place where you can enable the Boss skin. I know it was in one of them, but can´t find it. Also did a forum search ... not found. :(

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Following ripped from the PU "UT Tweaks" section

"Play Using The Xan Mesh

Of course, the right way to do this is to beat the single player ladder and earn the Xan mesh, but if you've reached the end of your rope trying, it's easy to do. Just add the following section to your /unrealtournament/system/user.ini file:

[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True"

|C|Beav

Timbo

Skilled
May 23, 2000
Germany
Re-Install

OF COURSE, I already beat th single player ladder, but had to re-install and dindn´t want to play the hole ladder again.

Jul 22, 2000
Thats.....errrr....Skin cheating....All ya have to do is set the bots on novice and complete it in a few hours