anyone want a skin cheat?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2000
Visit site
Before anyone cries to there mommy about me puting up this thread, i didnt put the user.ini code here. You want to know why?? because if you post anything that helps you crack the skin cheat in ut, it gets deleted.What about freedom of speach?? Edit perverse and sublingual language, yes, but why not let people know one of the greatest things in unreal, skin cheating?

:redeemer:

Y

Yellow5

Originally posted by trevelyan
What about freedom of speach?? Edit perverse and sublingual language, yes, but why not let people know one of the greatest things in unreal, skin cheating?

llama3.jpg

Because skin cheating is something that llamas do.

m0

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
FFS!

Please don't give me that "freedom of speech" cr@p. As far as I am concerned, the second you do anything that ruins the game for other people, you loose your right to free speech and your right to be viewed as anything more than what you are: a cheat :mad:

F**k off, we don't want your kind here. Ever.

Entropica{KS}

nepenthe's temporary body
Jul 19, 2000
One of the greatest things in UT? One of the most annoying plagues, you mean.

Why not let enterprising young losers discover the *joy* of being as much of a dip$hit as you on their own?

Entropica{KS}

Jul 25, 2000
Visit site
You know what cleaner and yellow5? you are faggots. And do you know what we do with faggots??? I lock them in my basement and sometimes give them bread. Now shuttup and stick your head up your butt before i get my flack on your §$%.

trevelyan, your the bomb.

:flack:

Y

Yellow5

Originally posted by trevelyan
You know what cleaner and yellow5? you are faggots. And do you know what we do with faggots??? I lock them in my basement and sometimes give them bread. Now shuttup and stick your head up your butt before i get my flack on your §$%.

white or wheat bread?

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
The funny thing is, Yellow5 is teh admin of this forum

Scuse me while i laugh my *** off as you get banned from here!

*ROTFLMAO*

Status
Not open for further replies.