Cat is down to one life left......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FROM_ THE_ HEAVENS

Apr 20, 2000
Shawnee, kansas, USA
Visit site
I know its only a game but...........

Last night while playing LMS instagib....
leading a match by close to 7 kills.....and on a dominating killing spree with some great players......I was in the ZONE man i swear THE ZONE"....lol
then...........BLACK>>>>>>> :( screen.....
look under my feet and there is little kitty playing turn off the pretty light on the surge protector.....
oh what i would of given to have a real enhanced shock rifle....
good thing the little B@stard knows a good hiding place...
lol....
no harm ever came to the little kitty.....YET ;)...j/k
but anyone else have any other "DOOH" (Homer Simpson voice)
moments.

Anti-animal activist clause/ anti-flame clause:

FTH does not support or promote domestic animal abuse....no animals were harmed in the course of UT activity last night.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
I have 3 cats. (Don't start giving me shi't) There is a window near the computer that they like to jump to. While I was playing UT one jumped up and knocked over a drink near the computer. Luckily it hit nothing vital.

Another time, two of them decided to get in a fight at the window. We nearly had cat stew for dinner that night. I pretty much keep the door closed when I play anymore.

Then I get my son coming in and bumping me, it generally results in a suicide, or my wife saying "Can you put that on pause and come here please" "Uh, no honey I can't" Then 6 rockets hit me in the face. :(

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
i have a cat,

and i have a UPS instead of a surge protector, so thats on my desk, and theres no way in hell he could figure out how to turn it off. also try putting tape around it.

my cat doesnt like tape that much so i put tape by all my cords that he could cut up or something.

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
I have 3 cats. One is fat, one is skinny ( I wonder why) and the other is averege. Anyway, my cats...well...they have nothing to do with this. I was drinken some pop on my computer deck, when, I accidently knocked it over! The juice spilled all over the desk and fell behind the desk! i was horror struck! That was where the power bar was! I quickely looked below the denk and was relieved to see the juice pour RIGHT next to one of the sockets! From that day forward, I never tried to spill juice again, but I never succeded. The End.