Is 425 Basically a SERVER Patch?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
What I mean is does the 425 patch basically help servers. From Stuff I've heard on StormCenter and Proph's reply. I think maybe this might not be too far off. Servers might like the 425 patch but non-servers..well..don't.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Im confused - epic released a standard patch for version 425 and a server patch? Im not sure which one u mean, although if uve noticed any of the other threads youll get the impression that 425 is a bad idea anyway

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
Things are getting clearer.

Ahhhhhhh.
So, by the general vibe, The client/server side patch is not prefferrable. Although by a couple different accounts the 425 servers are not too bad at all.
hmmmmmmm........

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
425 server is not a patch

There is a UT 4.25 patch and a UT server version 4.25. The 4.25 server is a stand alone dedicated server. it's free and you need not buy UT to use it. but you cannot play UT with this version, only serve games.