Bot the Bots won't run and jump!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who

----
Dec 3, 1999
Trinidad, West Indies
I added pathnodes and defined the paths in my level butwhen I test the level in spectator mode with one bot, the bot just seems to camp out in a fixed area. It just stands around in the same area waiting for guns and ammo to reappear. They also never go to some areas where there are paths even when they are fighting.I know the paths are there cause I see them in the editor and most are blue. I also have a jumper trigger and I made it visible in game play for testing. The bots just run right through it and never jump. If you have any suggestions please do share.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Last I checked, Jumpers are for Unreal creatures. Maybe Kickers will do it but I think it's the same code. Haven't checked.

As for the bots not following paths, remember they only follow them when they're not fighting. When they're fighting they completely ingnore all of them and run around like chickens with their heads cut-off.