PDA

View Full Version : Again....the ranks in here !

Maze
31st Jul 2000, 04:12 PM
Just out of curiousity, how many ranks does it take to get from novice to normal and from there on to another rank ? I'd really like to know and none of the staff here replies to my question !!!! lololol.....Probably busy fixing ftp server, huh ?
Maze

The Dopefish
31st Jul 2000, 04:22 PM
All I know is that they go in order that way. Godlike at 1000, Inhuman at 500, so on. There used to be a listing of the counts it took to get to certain "rankings."

Game0rz
31st Jul 2000, 05:27 PM
just dont worry about post count and ranks, if you dont, you dont spam.

Maze
31st Jul 2000, 05:31 PM
Doooohhhhh!! I didnt mean to do that. Just find it a bit peculiar that none of the staff wants to answer.

The Dopefish
31st Jul 2000, 06:03 PM
Hint: try the UT section if you're looking for a administrative response.

Maze
31st Jul 2000, 06:08 PM
Okay, I give up now......I simply wanted to post it in the right forum and - as this is a PU question......? oh dear.....

Game0rz
31st Jul 2000, 07:31 PM
yeah, we dont like it when people post in the correct forum, its annoying. :p

Maze
1st Aug 2000, 04:53 AM
LOL ! Thats a good one !! Maybe I should really try just posting anywhere; they'll get so annyoed that my question will be answered just to shut me up.....
Oh Yeah.....
Happy fraggin,
Maze

Game0rz
1st Aug 2000, 05:12 AM
yeah, thats what most of us do. :p

Maze
1st Aug 2000, 05:19 AM
Okay, so I start right away.....where did the ftp folder for PU go to ? I used to d/l from them and their hosted sides via ftp client, now that folder its been in (planetquake) has gone. In the unreal folder there happens to be a planetunreal folder, only I cannot access it.
Doh !!!! Anyone any idea ? I cant d/l from nalicity with getright (ot not very well).