Problems with UT IRC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SilentStrike

Jun 18, 2000
Visit site
Ever since I installed UT swat I believe, I haven't been able to chat with the built in IRC feature of UT. I can connect to servers, however when I join channels no tab forms. I know I actually join the channels because I see me in the channels when I use mIRC to chat. Anyone know how to fix this? I heard something about one of the .ini files, but no one gave any specific details. I'd prefer not to get rid of any of my ini files to correct this, as I don't want to reconfigure. Still, if it is the only solution I will be willing to do it.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
So I had exactly the same problem a week or so ago (I think). It seems that it now takes a whole lot longer for the tab to come up. It used to come up almost immediately, but now it seems to take a couple of minutes or so!!

Just wait around, and it will eventually log you in :)

Hope that helps

Mrukk