Yoo Hoo Dark Reaper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Hey, dude your email for the PuF ladder is not working. I sent out a mail to all participants and your's got bumped back to me. Could ya check it out please since one of the ways people can ask you for a match is email:) Also while you're at it we came up with a list of servers you guys can use for the games it's at http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k/servers.html:)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
mmmmmmm monster bump
btw check out the guidelines for matches as well accessible via a link on that page.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Why don't you guys quit hugging one another and start fraggin' each other on #planetunreal in the PuFladder! ;)

Swedix, I'll get you a copy of that email asap.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Hehe - you're right Goshen... I'll see about finding someone to play tomorrow :)

Are the rules in place already that I can't challenge 0shadow0 or my_oozing_eye simply because they are already in the top 10, or does that not really apply for the start?

Cheers
Mrukk

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
You can challenge whoever you wanna. If the other person wants to play you then ITS ON! If your ranked 100th and the person in first wants to play you then go for it. I think the best thing about the ladder is that the person ranked ahead doesn't get penalized in rank by losing. So there is very little consequence in taking a match from a lesser ranked player and losing. Why don't you play me and let me win so I can get ranked. ;)

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Hehe - feel like playing Goshen?? Now?? I guess I'm up for it. I'll have a think about who I should let win <grin>

I am not sure how great the system is. It sort of seems to me that you could be ranked low and beat each of the top five players for example, and still be ranked below them? Or beat the same guy five times and still be ranked below him... or 100 times for that matter ;) Still, it seems like a pretty cool thing. Interesting to see how it goes.

Waiting for your reply my friend :)

Mrukk

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Sadly Mrukk, I do almost all of my posting while Im at work. It's overnight tonight, blah. I would love to get whooped, but you can see my predicament. The ladder is great! I was in Case's Warcraft ladder for Kali. That was whole heaps of fun! That's still the only game I was ever any good at. :( I'll definately catch you later in the week. :)

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Sorry to hear you can't play now mate... hehe, and I was going to let you win too. I'm not sure how long my generosity will last though ;)

Definitely I'll see you sometime this week! Going to bed now :)

So, whoooooo wants to play me? Hehe - I'll take the infamous 0shadow0 if he is willing to play such a mere mortal as myself. I don't even know if I should dare invoke the name of the one who sits atop the ladder <grin> ;)

See you tomorrow guys!

Mrukk

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Hey Swedix, go to the website and go to the standings page. Then "view ranks" in the unranked category and you will see all of us who haven't played yet. Or you can check the active players to see the masses that have begun the ladder so far ;)

Cheers
Mrukk

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
There's also a few others ways to view the list of players. The one I've been using (since we actually have ranked players now) is the skills ratings.

>Standings
>Leaderboards
>Skill Rating
>Display

There's some people whose name I don't recognize from the forums, they must be lurkers. :) I never see them on #planetunreal though. :( I did see |7|Poet once, but he must have been away or in a game because he didnt respond to me.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Oh BTW, muTTs|KaZ has given out a formal challenge to Kukuman, but I guess Kukuman is a big chicken and won't come out. ;)