mac'n'craps iCrap (Warning platform rage inside)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

grey ghost

Mar 13, 2000
Australia
N
used to think Macs were the holy grail of computing (WOW super computer performance) and they whiped PC's @ss.

I constsantly asked around the web for what FPS these monsters (G4) gave off and as of recently the answer was "I don't know but it must be huge"

Well $hit, these pieces of p00 fail to brake 40 fps w/v5500 in q3 @1076*768 what $hit my geriatric cellery whoops bu++ over those laughable scores

see this articles over at sharkies for an explaination http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardware/articles/3dfx_voodoo5_mac/

so you pay heaps of money for pc100 ram a 450mhz cpu and a 15ins monitor and you get j00ped