help wanted, for a mod/mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

insane irvine

Jul 23, 2000
I'm lookin for some people interested in makin' a Star Wars mod/mutator for UT, I'm not sure how many of what I'll need (ie how many modlers/coders/skinners etc.) if anyones interested send a message to
'higher-lifeform@mattsmail.com' expressin' yer interest, be sure to include your specialty and your expirience in your field of talent

-insane irvine

insane irvine

Jul 23, 2000
hello people, new development in my plan for a star wars mod, i think i may need a few mappers, anyone with expirience in making voice packs and textures are also wanted, email me or if you can catch me on yahoo: 'horace_the_evil_monkey'

-insane irvine

krimjin

Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Interested

I am interested in helping u do this, only problem is i don't really have any experince. I have made a few maps and that sort of thing but, I always say the best way to learn is to do it. So if u wanted help i would but i just don't know how much i can offer. I can learn, if u know alot about this sort of stuff, maybe u could teach me a bit.