my guy dies as soon as he spawns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
my guy dies as soon as he spawns in my map I made just a basic square room map with a player start and lighting. I am using the 1.0 editor for unreal tournament. please help me, someone.

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
thanks

thank you so much for all the help. rebuilding did the trick and i also put it in practice. But if I do it with no bots, to have bots do you add more player starts or do you add spawn points. I know I sound like A stupid beginner but I was good at kingpins editor but the problem was the game sucked I'm just not used to these tools THANK YOUU SOOO MUCH

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
yeah kingpin's bagman is alright I f your on a good team. but the one player sucks, so does the normal deathmatch(after playing unreal tournament)I have a map I started for kingpin it was realy good but I haven't been able to play kingpin after I got unreal tournament.But I got a question is unreal 1 any good or worth buying after I played unreal tournament. Is the deathmatch any good is it a big game?????THANKS ANSWER PLEASE :eek: :sniper:

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
I got another question I downloaded ut patch 420 to play all the mods and stuff, but I hate unreal ed 2 it's worse then the first one my builders on the left menu are to low and minimizing the screen doesn't do anything can you fix these problems or do you know a way to download unreal ed by itself while I still have unrealed2( for future projects)besides installing the 413 patch because I like 420 patch. THANKS?!?!?!?

PointlesS

Mar 26, 2000
Visit site
eh: Try this......install the 413 patch...and backup your UnrealTournament/System directory....name it something like System1, and place it into your UnrealTournament directory..then install the 420 patch and your good to go! Now you can make UT maps using UED 1 and play UT with the 420 patch..

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
I got another question- Why did they make unreal ed 2 is there anything better or improved from unreal ed 1. UNreal ed 1 seems easy unreal ed 2 seems like the same thing with less options and new symbols UNREAL ED 2 suckss!!!

eh

Jul 18, 2000
Visit site
I started this huge thread but could you please help my question entitled GOD DAMMIT I'M STUCK, THANKS youguys have been such a help I'm starting to get the hang of unreal ed, I might have a level finished soon if you help me with my question.