how to play with both speed freak and berserk mode together in UT 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hivauz

Sep 14, 2013
hi, i m 100% sure i played

torlan map (warfare mode) with BOTH SUPER BERSERK AND SPEED FREAK

a year ago

but now i deleted this game and downloaded another version of Ut3

i remember it was NOT black ed or titan pack

so how/ where can i find the UT3 with both mutattrs enabled?

i already googled it - ALL I FIND IS :

"because of the patch , players can no longer play with 2 mutators - speed freak and berserk":hammer::hammer::hammer:

so guys, pls help me

anybody knows how you can play both? maybe some old version 1.0 of UT 3 is still available?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
UT3 patched to the latest version here - Speed Freak and Super Berserk mutators combine just fine. Also I can't see anything in code that would prevent those two mutators to be loaded at the same time in general or during Warfare matches specifically.

The default configuration in DefaultGame.ini suggests that at some point the Speed Freak mutator was added to the FIRINGSPEED group, which is the group also containing Super Berserk. Edit your UTGame.ini to remove the "|FIRINGSPEED" part from the GroupNames=... line of the [UTMutator_SpeedFreak UTUIDataProvider_Mutator] section and you should be ready to play them both at the same time.