how to open/edit .u file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kr0m

tw34ker
Aug 30, 2008
Im tried to open and edit liltweak.u, tried with batchexport and .ucc files are somethink like empty, only defaultproperites with 2 lines are in ..., I think that it is written in another code language but I'm not good at that stuff :F
How to open this file and edit ... link with files
Can someone help, any ideas ?

Code:
================================================================
Title                   : Little Tweaker
Filename                : liltweak.u
Coding:			: UsAaR33
Email Address           : usaar33@yahoo.com
Web Page                : http://www.unreality.dk/usaar33

This mod can hide minigun shellcases, replace the UT teleporter effect with the Unreal I one, and force low detail smoke trails.

There are also Gore modifiers avalable.

You can turn on Green blood from the menu.  If you do this, carcass chunks will also no longer be present.
Description of Blood Effect Modifications:
Normal: The normal Blood effects
No Blood: All blood disappears from the game.  Not the best option for gameplay.
Sparks: Blood becomes sparks.  Somewhat reduces the violence level, as well as helping performance (at least the sprite sparks do).
More Blood & Gore: Blood and gibs are bigger and last longer.

To install, just extract all the files in the zip to unrealtournament\system.  Configure the options by selected the "Lil'Tweaker" item in the mod menu.  It is initialized, by the saved options, when you first hit ESC.  Consequently, selecting the Lil'Tweaker menu is only needed for configuration and nothing more.

Lil'Tweaker will affect the effects in a standalone game and when you are playing on a server.

Notes on CSHP:
CSHP does not falsly detect Lil'Tweaker as a cheat.  It has been tested on all versions of CSHP, up to the latest at time of writing (4L).

Known Bugs:
The gore settings do not affect nali, skaarj hybrid, warcow heads, or warcow body parts.