Crosshairs for custom XMP weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks to VendorX I have a singularity cannon that works decently in XMP. The model and texture both look great, but one of the main problems I have is getting a crosshair to appear. No matter what I set the crosshair property to, the singularity cannon doesn't get a crosshair.

I'd be happy with getting one of the XMP crosshairs, but it would be great if I could import the singularity cannon's crosshair from Unreal 2. Is something like that possible, or are the crosshairs completely controlled by the U2HUD and Crosshairs UI scripts?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I have about no experience with that, but it might be dependand on the .ui scripts after all. I mean the PID stuff was being done by that, some of the old regulars might tell you how or even the guys who were developing that "new" mod that I played on eq2's server I believe? I don't think it was actually released but they had new vehicles there and stuff like that(including flying a helicopter/dropship) and I believe they used custom crosshairs too.
Sorry that I can't be much of help in this.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I think I'll at least be able to make the SC use one of the regular crosshairs.