Brush Stretching

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who

----
Dec 3, 1999
Trinidad, West Indies
When i just started using the unreal editor i used the brush stretching tools but i noticed that sometimes if I stretch the brush in the top view it would also increase in height(depth).Now I never use those tools but I was wondering if I was using the tools wrong??? Any sugestions will be helpful.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
It seems like you were using the brush that changes all the sizes at once, i dont know what its called. so, no.. i dont believe the brush is messed up..

bullet3.gif

Jenkins

Who

----
Dec 3, 1999
Trinidad, West Indies
I was using the one with the little black dot on the corner of a cube.Right click for vertical resize and left click for horizontal. Will that one give the problem?

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
No it won't. In fact I personally prefer it since it stays on the grid (I'm a bit of a perfectionist).

If you want to rotate the brush after resizing it, right click on Transform=>Transform Permanently. Remember that it'll screw up the textures on it when you do this but the shape will rotate properly.