2k's Rocket Scientist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

2kfromkaos

Mar 21, 2012
If you like Rcam then you will love this video; it has some fantastic Rcam work and a lot of it. Vegaskill has produced a powerful and easy to use tool for filmmakers to exploit.
You would think that a frag video exclusively featuring Air Rockets would get repetitive. I tried to achieve a balance between frags, music, atmosphere and pacing. I wanted a sharp and polished 7 minutes of uT3 frag heaven.

Featuring a pounding soundtrack that perfectly captures the ebb and flow of the action. It’s a movie full of Air Rocket frags, very cool fX and a ripping pace.
I went for a quality encode and slick packaging in various formats; what more can you ask for!

You can download the full package at www.kaoshq.com , this link includes the very cool 1080p version, plus 3DTV version, plus Unused Footage movie and other goodies like funny Bonus and more stuff… I hope you all like it… Cya!

youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/2kfromkaos?feature=mhsn

Last edited: