PDA

View Full Version : big problem with jailbreaking

amirshaneh
7th Dec 2011, 04:14 PM
this is gona be long so please be patient i really need help. worked on the phone for over an hour couldnt fix it.

the iphone was 4.2.1 i tried jailbreaking through jailbreakme.com said its not supported..
used greenpoison to add cydia to current version without needing to restore.
after i was done none of the applications worked... you just tap them the pop for a sec and disappear (solved by re installing app)
so i wanted to upgrade to 4.3.3 downloaded clean copy
installed latest itunes + tiny umbrella (since i was getting 3914 on itunes when trying to restore and adding to host didnt help much)
when using unbrella started getting error 2005... looked for some answers none helped.
changed usb connection/changed computer/tried a computer with win XP on it(the other 2 had windows 7 64 bit)
still was getting 2005.
tried restoring without being in DFU mode.. was getting into recovery mode and on itunes was stuck on preparing iphone to restore or somthing like that.
so i tried changing version between 4.3.3 to 4.3..... still nothing.. tried latest version 5.0.1 STILL same problems..(tried all of the methods on all computers)

then i though maybe i should change to a rebuilt ipsw with cydia already on it.
so i used snowbreeze latest version for 4.3.3 complied a ipsw with cydia and went into DFU mode with Ireb.
still 2005.

im just loosing my mind over here.... dont know what to do.

PLEASE Help me out here.
thanks in advance.

Kyllian
7th Dec 2011, 08:13 PM
You're going to have to apply some percussive maintenance to get it to work.
So, to apply said maintenance you'll have to find the following
1. A roof that's at least 2 stories off the ground
2. A hard surface below, preferrably concrete or steel

Now what you'll have to do is stand at the edge of the roof and drop your iphone off the edge letting it hit the ground below.
It'll look all busted up and cracked, but that's the intended result. Why you may be asking? Because you didn't bother to read what this forum was about before you posted

Bi()ha2arD
8th Dec 2011, 10:46 AM
3. Jump after the phone
4. ?
5. Profit

Firefly
8th Dec 2011, 11:54 AM
Your first mistake was buying something made by apple.
Why buy such a piece of crap in the first place?
Android means never having to hack something you already own and the apps are free.

haarg
8th Dec 2011, 12:51 PM
get murdered

Zxanphorian
8th Dec 2011, 01:33 PM
Kill you're self.

RevBillyG
8th Dec 2011, 03:03 PM
this is gona be long so please be patient.....

So you spent a long time writing your post but didn't have the time to read THIS? (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/announcement.php?f=383)