LAST WEEK of round 2 RA Tourney

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Here are the matches yet to be played

Rooster vs. DragonAsh <-- (DA wins)

Cobra vs. Zaccix<-- (Cobra wins)

Boom vs. GunnerX
Sgt Sin vs. BLenDeR
Troll vs. Dark Outlaw
Watchdog vs. BloW Smoke
TheRock vs. Big Keg O Death
Ashram vs. Shai'tan

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Hmm, i just now see i had to fight watchdog, hopefully his on tonight, and we get it on.

I allmost forgot about the match, man i got two forfeits in the first round. its so long ago now ;)

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's
Defense and Freelance player for [Ci]

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
To bad I dint play Gunner with my new modem.

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
Today, there are several human organizations, races, and governments fighting for their own cause. Some are evil. Some are good. But one... only one group stands out. One group fights to bring order and law back into the universe. One group fights to end slavery. One group vows to do what it takes to end the death and destruction by those who support it. One group struggles and dies so that others can live to see the beauty of the universe. They are the Knights of Integrety, Strength, and Valor. They are the ISV-Knights.