couple questions on UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dR.sCurVeY

Jul 1, 2000
Visit site
ok i just got the game so bare with me.

1. is it normal for the guns to pass through the walls when you walk up to them?

2. the blood on the back of the box looks a lot cooler than the blood in my game, is this because i'm using a diamond viper and not 3dfx?

3. when i buy i 700mhz athlon and a geforce 2 gts 64 mb will i enjoy this game more than on my 500mhz p3 diamond viper? :)

thanks

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
you wont appreciate it more persay, it will look nicer and run smoother. so for a bit you might, but after a while you dont even notice the graphics because your so into the game!

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Applied any patches yet?
Vist here for patches, known bugs, tweaks. http://unreal.epicgames.com/

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your Viper..
Also do a search forums here for viper there are plenty of posts dealing with your card.

[This message has been edited by Nevar (edited 07-03-2000).]