A Steam Group For All Things Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
Hey there, I have set up three multiplayer servers as well as a steam group to set up matches for Unreal Tournament 1999, 2004, and 3. If you’re interested in playing with us, then make sure you READ THIS WHOLE POST carefully. My User Name: BigSpeck - Steam Group Name: Speck's Unreal /V/idya. Make sure to add me on your friends list, this way I can easily contact you when I set up a few matches for us to play. You do not need the steam version to play with us, but having steam makes it easier for me to contact you when a match is going.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/specksunreal

I've been hosting for nearly a year now, and my group is steadily growing. In my efforts to rekindle people's love for Unreal Tournament, I've begun reaching out to forums, old clans, and map creators in order to spread the word virtually, and hopefully by word of mouth. I only wish I could alert everybody who was a fan of Unreal, because most of them probably don't frequent these websites anymore.

Anyway, for those of you interested, you can email me, join the group, ask questions here, anything. I'll check back later to see if I get an audience here.

Would the moderators mind if I posted this in the UT2003/4 and UT3 general boards as well?

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
My server is back and bigger than ever! We now have 317 members and we're growing slowly but surely, the group is much more organized now, and I'm finding ways to make it better each day.

Right now my biggest project is to get several members to set up their own servers within the group itself.

Hopefully this will get some interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabawToobOY&feature=related

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I would probably join your group but I'm leery at what ping I would get. I have been thinking about starting up a server for a while. Last time I checked, it was hard to find a good americunt one.

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
>Americunt

Ha, freudian slip?

Anyways, I host off the east coast of the US, and our group has members from all over the world who play regularly. I won't lie and say that there's no lag, but we have playable, fun, matches.