Are there any sites for UT map downloads?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
Jesus, the forum here is so unbelievable slow to me, makes me wondering, if I have only 56k. Anyway: Not that much left, basically you can try it on
utzone.de
or map-factory.org
But dont expect any real gems at the moment, most of the stuff is cheap. You can count yourself lucky if you find a half decent map somewhere.

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
What's wrong with the bloody site still? I click files or mods and it brings me back to the stupid news.

It's all Duke Nukem's fault. This all happened when that SOB popped his face up here.

Freddie

Mar 21, 2008
Arlington, Virginia
darkmedor,

Yeah, one can use those maps in either Unreal or in UT (if Old School Mod is installed). I've installed several of those maps in UT, including Skaarj Tower-Shadow And Fire V2, Ortican, White Palace and others, and they work properly UT. Those maps gives players more options for playing games in UT.

Freddie