DNF DEMO IS LIVE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So... how does one access it on steam? I have the code and everything... but when I went to redeem the code, it stated that the code didn't work. Is there somewhere I should be trying to activate it?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It's really short. Lots of classic gameplay in there, but also tons of Bulletstorm "tap this" moments of frustration and "you wanted to hold more than two guns wake up from your wet dream sire".

So far seems like it's going to be a total nostalgia cash in, which there is nothing wrong with, but based on the demo I'm not terribly impressed with what's gone on in the past 12 years. :p

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
It's really short. Lots of classic gameplay in there, but also tons of Bulletstorm "tap this" moments of frustration and "you wanted to hold more than two guns wake up from your wet dream sire".

So far seems like it's going to be a total nostalgia cash in, which there is nothing wrong with, but based on the demo I'm not terribly impressed with what's gone on in the past 12 years. :p

Well, still downloading and my expectations are very low.

But I heard that you can edit the ini for all weapons. So at least that can be fixed, I hope.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
PUT IT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM!

kcld88.jpg

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Well that was boring. I don't understand why they would use health regen instead of pickups. Just seems lame to hide for a few seconds and then move back out to attack. That gunship fight in particular was very bad.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I was told by a semi-reliable source that DNF has too much CoD in it.

Judging by the input from this thread, my informant was right.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Valve is the only company that still makes decent games. Everything else is rehashed poop.