Duke Nukem Forever Demo June 3rd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Mark June 3rd on your calendars now. If you're a First Access Club member then that's the day you can check out the Duke Nukem Forever demo.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Broderlands.

At first I was afraid this game would suck (seeing the first vids from Gearbox taking over), but recently I've been more and more impressed. Sure, visually the game isn't spectacular, but it looks like a very entertaining game.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
What, exclusive demo to special members too?
Oh well, it wasn't like I was going to buy or even rent this game. SS3 and Rage cometh

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Kind request to report my post for news. <3

Also, shouldn't this forum have a DNF forum? Its engine is extended from UE2.5.

Broderlands.

At first I was afraid this game would suck (seeing the first vids from Gearbox taking over), but recently I've been more and more impressed. Sure, visually the game isn't spectacular, but it looks like a very entertaining game.

Its definitely entertaining. A bit annoying at times (FOV change when running, made me seasick :p) and sometimes tedious, but deffo entertaining.

Edit: cheers

Last edited:

Grasshopper

Jan 21, 2008
Upstate NY
What, exclusive demo to special members too?
Oh well, it wasn't like I was going to buy or even rent this game. SS3 and Rage cometh

First Access Club will get the demo on June 3rd, before everyone else. The general public can get it after the game releases. It's the same demo, just all part of a scam to boost pre order and Borderlands sales. I'll wait the extra week for the demo. I want to try this first. A PC game on Steam means you can't get rid of it once you register. On a console , you could sell it if you don't like it. I'm not very happy about the whole Steam thing to begin with.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
First Access Club will get the demo on June 3rd, before everyone else. The general public can get it after the game releases. It's the same demo, just all part of a scam to boost pre order and Borderlands sales. I'll wait the extra week for the demo. I want to try this first. A PC game on Steam means you can't get rid of it once you register. On a console , you could sell it if you don't like it. I'm not very happy about the whole Steam thing to begin with.

sell it? like, you'll get money for it?

That doesn't even seem to be in the interest of anyone but yourself.
Must be a glitch in the system.