UE3 - UT3 Bot Pathing Not Working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darkbringerr

Feb 7, 2011
I have been using Unreal Engine for some time. I have designed some small levels that are fully working so that I could gain some experience. However, this level that I just started working on will not accept paths. Regardless of what I do with them the AI still just looks at the ground. This seems weird because I have used the same playerstarts, pathnodes, and pathing in other levels and it works but in this level it does not.

Am I doing something wrong or did I change a setting that would not let pathing work?

darkbringerr

Feb 7, 2011

Yes, my map name is DM-Mymap10

In addition to this I have built paths, the bots just do not respond to them. Look at the picture with one room of my level.

I also build my entire level before testing.

Attachments

• capture_14022011_083044.jpg
    capture_14022011_083044.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 10

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
Don't forget setup supported game types in View/World Properties/WorldInfo.GameTypesSupportedOnThisMap and add UTMapInfo...

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
Don't forget setup supported game types in View/World Properties/WorldInfo.GameTypesSupportedOnThisMap and add UTMapInfo...

This is normally done when you name it with a official prefix.

Are the bots spawning into an area with out paths? From the picture, I would think there should be more paths connecting the weapon base.