UE3 - UT3 Is it possible.... (light+material)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Heya. So I'm finishing up an old 1v1 map, and I'm making it have lots of neon style lights. Well, the lights right now are just materials used as trim on BSP. Anywho, I wanted to know if there is a way possible to set up the material to give off light, with a specific brightness/color/radius from just about ever spot it's in, so it looks nice and even.

If so, and anybody out there may know how, do you mind helping me? It would be totally awesome... n' stuff.

-Kyle

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Boooh and hiss! Well since it's pre-made in UDK, that shouldn't mean it's impossible to do in UT3, right? I would have to dick around with some scripting/kismet probably. I'll look further into it tonight when I've got time.

Thanks Sjosz