Bulletstorm Skillisode 4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Elude

Apr 17, 2010
Their repeated emphasis on "skill" in all of their advertisements is making me think this game will require no skill whatsoever.

They should rephrase it to "kill with style" because I highly doubt they take any kind of skill other then a little creativity.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Wow the new weapons
And you're all wrong, it's "Kill with skills and creativity in the proper way with the proper timing". Some of that stuff is annoying to pull off.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Breakdance is hilarious :lol:

That was very amusing. I'm a little disappointed that two weapons have steerable alt-fire though, but they look fun! I wonder how hard those will be to achieve on a controller vs. mouse.

I'm starting to lean towards diving in on this game day 1, but I'd really like there to be a pre-order for it available on Steam. Getting really tired of EA's pre-order for the Limited Edition (except on Steam!) shenanigans lately.

r1esG0

Unreal Engine Padawan
Feb 4, 2008
Seville, Spain
Man oh man,... to have to think that i would be playing this demo and making those kills myself if this would be on pc, right now...

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Man oh man,... to have to think that i would be playing this demo and making those kills myself if this would be on pc, right now...

What was seen in the Skillsode #4 isn't in the Demo, except Firework.