UE2 - UT2kX Movable SM that reacts to explosion damage?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skeptic

Feb 1, 2011
I'm actually mapping for Tribes:Vengeance (yes, a few of us still play it), which runs on a modified UE2.5. I was wondering if it was possible to make a movable staticmesh that responds to explosion damage? I want to make objects that can be knocked around with projectiles.

By the way, T:V is now free to download and play without a key. :)

Skeptic

Feb 1, 2011
Well I've tried making a mover and setting to PHYS_Havok, it will bounce off the buckler which has a scripted knockback effect to it, but not any other kind of weapon will move it. I'm still not sure how to go about adding a kactor in TVed, the context menu option isn't there.

I do know that TVed is very limited in comparison to UnrealEd, but it seems possible.

Last edited: